Sunday, September 9, 2012

This Blog




The intention of this blog was always to invite other people into the design process with Darryl and I, wherever in the world they were, as long as they could share the vision of our Garnia with us. Darryl and I don't always agree on everything, and I usually have final edit rights to most things about the entire "World of Garnia" project, but for the most part we're on the same page.

A lot of you have been following this blog since I started it and watched the various phases of our "reboot" design process, I'd like to formally open up the world for everyone's input since I never explicitly stated it. We are looking for people to help us with several different parts of the project now that we are shifting into high gear, including, but not limited to, helping with the development and playtesting of a Garnia specific RPG system, setting art, writing short fiction set in Garnia World, helping develop portions of the world via Gazetteers, and converting adventures and campaign setting stuff into game systems that we don't play, like D20/Pathfinder for instance.

If anyone is interested in really being a part of the team, reply here or send me an email at williamjdowie AT gmail DOT com.

Thanks,

Also, check out my Viking themed One-Page Dungeon contest on my other blog, it is tangentially related to Garnia and if you enter, you get a free magnet.


No comments:

Post a Comment